Cytocell is a leading provider of innovative DNA screening solutions for fast and accurate detection of human genetic diseases in cytogenetics and cancer. The Fluorescent In-Situ Hybridisation FISH probes are designed and manufactured in Cytocell’s laboratories in Cambridge, England.Cytocell offers two key product ranges,the Aquarius single liquid probe range and the unique Chromoprobe Multiprobe macroarray system.
Using Cytocell’s unique and patented Chromoprobe chemistry, multiple probes are reversibly bound to a glass slide providing a convenient screening tool for genetic abnormalities across multiple chromosomes in one experiment. Key applications include detection of chromosomal rearrangements and as a diagnostic/prognostic tool in the detection of various Leukaemias.
Chromoprobe Multiprobe range:
· Chromoprobe Multiprobe CLL System
· Chromoprobe Multiprobe ALL System
· Chromoprobe Multiprobe T System
· Chromoprobe Multiprobe I System
· Chromoprobe Multiprobe DMD System
· Chromoprobe Multiprobe System OctoChrome